The perfect end to Thanksiving dinner is a delicious piece of pumpkin pie. It doesn’t matter whether your family loves pie with ice cream, whipped cream, or plain, any one of these recipes will be the fitting end to your holiday meal.
1. Paula Deen’s Pumpkin Pie. No one does home cooking like Paula so who better to emulate on Thanksgiving than the queen herself? Her basic pumpkin pie recipe includes cream cheese, half-and-half and, of course, butter.
2. Betty Crocker’s Pumpkin Pie. This recipe includes a “pat in the pan” crust and a generous helping of spice. All you need is the sweetened whipped cream to make it perfect!
3. The Great Pumpkin Pie Recipe. This recipe includes black pepper which seems crazy until you try it. The link also has excellent instructions on making pretty crust decorations and sugared cranberries.
4. Libby’s Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe. Here’s your perfect, basic pumpkin pie recipe. Easy, traditional and delicious–it’s the pie that was on the table when you were a child.
5. Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe. Are you new to baking or making your first pie? Here’s the easiest recipe you’ll find. Using frozen pie shells, it’s a few minutes of preparation resulting in a delicious, simple pie.
6. Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe. This link has excellent instructions on making a homemade pie crust that you can use with any of the recipes above. Or use the simple but delicious recipe for pie filling included.