Sure, you could make eggs and bacon for Christmas breakfast but why have a boring meal when you can make the day extra special with one of these breakfast treats? Your grandchildren will love any one of these delicious breakfast entrees. Here are our favorite breakfast recipes for Christmas morning.
- Gingerbread Men Pancakes. Everything delicious about a gingerbread man cookie is in these pancakes. The recipe starts out with basic Bisquick baking mix so it’s easy to make because it doesn’t require a lot of ingredients. Using cookie cutters allows you to form the pancakes in the gingerbread man shape. These are delicious with syrup or just sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Click here for the complete recipe for Gingerbread Men Pancakes.
- Gingerbread French Toast. This delicious French Toast is even better served with cinnamon honey sauce. Easy and quick to assemble–this breakfast only needs fresh squeezed orange juice to round out the meal.
Click here for the complete recipe for Gingerbread French Toast.
- Christmas Tree Waffles. Your grandchildren will love these green waffles with M & M decorations. Dust with powdered sugar “snow” and these are sure to be a hit on Christmas morning.
Click here for the complete recipe for Christmas Tree Waffles.
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake. Most of the work for this baked breakfast is done the night before. Alk you need to do on Christmas morning is pop it into the over and make some bacon and coffee. Delicious!
Click here for the complete recipe for Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake.
- Ham Frittata. For a more savory breakfast, try this ham and cheese frittata. The red and green looks festive and leftovers can easily be reheated.
Click here for the complete recipe for Ham Frittata.